NEWS & NOTICES
- We’ve officially moved! City offices, Police Department, Library and Community Center can all be found in the new building at 217 W Oak St. Please use the entrance on the east side of the building as the main entrance.
- The drop box for City business/payments is located on the wall to the left of the main door and is marked with the words “Night Drop”.
- Library book drop is located around the corner to the right of the main door.
- Remember to use your new 2022 recycling center ID tag!
- Remember to renew your dog license in January. Proof of rabies vaccination including vaccine manufacturer, serial #, date given and date expires are required.